Momento 1.0 Speed Rope with Bold Handle Extension
Get into the flow with our Momento 1.0 Speed Rope! This isn’t just a Speed Rope, this is a high performing, modular, constantly evolving Speed Rope.
Swiss engineers have studied the mechanism down to the smallest detail with the aim of offering a high quality product that allows fitness professionals, fitness enthusiasts and professional athletes to focus only on what they are doing, forgetting everything else. We have chosen the best bearings on the market to ensure an excellent gyroscopic rotation. These bearings are the same ones that are used in the construction of medical/health machinery here in Switzerland.
Constantly evolving! We developed a modular speed rope that can be adapted and customized depending on your needs. There is the fulcrum of the Momento 1.0 rope called Central Mechanism which is compatible (for now) with two different Handle Extensions and tree different weights, choose what you need to train better. Our goal is to permanently develop new compatible accessories according to your needs, thats why we would appreciate your honest feedback to improve and strengthen the Momento 1.0 Speed Rope.
It is perfect for athletes participating at the CrossFit Open and Games as well as for MMA boxers that want to be sure they can rely on a precise and sturdy speed rope, forgetting everything else and perform at their best.
- Developed and produced in Switzerland
- High precision speed rope for CrossFit and athlete
- Made of high quality aluminum EN-AW6082 in order to guarantee strength and mechanical rigidity requirements
- This is a modular speed rope composed by five core elements (See technical sketch) 1.Anima; 2.Body of the Anima; 3.Bearings; 4.Screw; 5.Extension
- Total Handle Length: 157 mm
- Handle Diameter: 13 mm / 20 mm
- Handle mechanism: Bearings
- Cable length: 3.05 m
- Cable diameter: 2.4 mm
- Product weight (per handle): 62 gr
- Knurled grip
- Never under any circumstances apply oil, grease or any liquid to the bearings. MOMENTO bearings are Dry bearings to avoid gunking up with debrids or chalk. This will void your warranty.
- Only use compressed air or keyboard aerosol spray to clean out bearings.
- Hold the top (next to the logo engraving) with thumb and forefinger while aggressively spinning the handle. This will help break up any debrids inside bearing.
- Then spray again with compressed air or keyboard aerosol.
Tracking Your Order All Deep Now Lab products are fulfilled and shipped by us and are insured. As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com with your order number!
Deep Now Lab products can be shipped world wide.
In-stock orders are processed within 3-4 business days.
Swiss orders: CHF 8
Europa: EUR 25
Rest of the world: EUR 35
International orders are shipped DDU “Delivered Duties Unpaid” and international customers will be responsible for the payment of any additional associated duties and taxes. Deep Now Lab has no control over these charges and cannot predict what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for current charges.
All items purchased from the website are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Deep Now Lab. Title to the items purchased on the website, as well as the risk of loss for such items, passes to you when Deep Now Lab delivers these items to the carrier.